Home | Alpha Coders
MODULE 1 -10 SESSIONS
MODULE 2 -20 SESSIONS
11. Cloning Concept
12. Make Your Own Blocks
13. Speech And Translate Extension, Pen Extension
14. Gesture Based Sensing (Video Sensing), Music Extension
15. Interactive Puzzles (Implementing Functions)
17. Implementing list to make games
18. CS5OS Week 1,2
19. CS5OS Week 3,4
20. CS5OS Week 5
21. CS5OS Week 6
22. CS5OS Week 7
23. CS5OS Week 8
24. CS5OS Week 9
25-30. Real time system modelling using Hardware(Aurdino/Micro bit)
Alpha Coders is a course that teaches block-based programming and its practical applications to kids using Arduino through Scratch.
The course teaches kids to break down complex problems into smaller parts and develop code for them.
The Alpha Coders course cost is 17$ per hour.
1) 1:1 Sessions
2) Concept Learning through practical applications.
3) Students apply learnings to real world problems
5) Appear in CS50s and get Harvard Certification in Scratch programming
The course is designed for kids in the age group of 7-10 years.
The course duration is 40 hours.
No prior knowledge of coding is required. This course is designed for absolute beginners.